Sunday 28 April 2013

Big weekend of events

Yesterday I went to three events. First the Saltash Wesley Church Table Top Sale, which was great. There were some nice card making supplies, handmade accessories and some interesting ornaments. Then I went to The All Things Vintage and Lovely Fair at Plymouth Guildhall. There were loads of beautiful stalls and the singer was great but it was so busy you could hardly move in there. Finally I went to Peverall Methodist Church for their table top sale. By now I'd spent most of my cash so I couldn't get the lovely framed paintings on offer there. Did get a mini cake-stand though. I guess it's for sweets rather than cakes. I'm going to use it for displaying cake and candy style pin-cushions. I'm planning to use the felt cupcakes project in Jane Bull's Made By Me book.

No comments:

Post a Comment